This Domain Registration Agreement (the “Agreement”) by and between You on behalf of yourself or the entity you represent, and Best (THE BEST SAS), acting as the reseller of HOSTEUR, the Best sponsoring registrar, is made effective as of the date of Your electronic acceptance of its terms.
PLEASE READ THE ENTIRETY OF THESE SERVICE TERMS CAREFULLY.
Your consent to these Terms of Service is a condition for registering a domain name with Best.
- “Agreement” means this Domain Name Registration Agreement.
- “BestTLD” means .Best top level domain.
- “Dispute Policy/ies” means the current dispute policies of ICANN and applicable ccTLD registries, including, but not limited to: Uniform Rapid Suspension (URS); the Registrar Transfer Dispute Resolution Policy (TDRP); the Public Interest Commitment Dispute Resolution Procedure (PICDRP); the Registration Restrictions Dispute Resolution Procedure (RRDRP); the Trademark Post-Delegation Dispute Resolution Procedure (PDDRP); and the Uniform Domain-Name Dispute-Resolution Policy (UDRP).
- “gTLD” means generic top level domain.
- “ICANN” means Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers.
- “Services” means Best’s domain name registration services.
- “Registry Operator” means the registry applicable to the .Best TLD.
- “Registry Policies” means all .Best agreements, guidelines, policies, practices, procedures, registration requirements or operational standards of the .Best TLD.
- “TLD” means top level domains.
- “Best Website” means the website found at the .Best domain.
- “Your Contact Information” means Your name, postal address, email address, telephone number, and fax number where available.
- “Your Domain” means the domain name that You are registering through Best.
- “You” means you, your heirs, agents, successors and assigns.
- REGISTRATION OF .Best DOMAINS
3.1 Your Information.
In order to register a domain name or in order to perform certain actions, you are required to provide certain information, as may be requested by Best, which may include the following information (“Your Information”):
- the domain name(s) registered by you;
- your name and postal address;
- the name(s), postal address(es), email address(es), voice telephone number and where available the fax number(s) of the technical, administrative and billing contacts for your domain name(s);
- the Internet protocol numbers of the primary nameserver and secondary nameserver(s) for such domain name(s);
- the corresponding names of those nameservers;
- the original creation date of the registration; and
- the expiration date of the registration.
- You hereby warrant and represent that all the information provided during your registration is true, correct, complete and accurate and that you will maintain and update this information immediately upon any change. You agree that Your willful provision of inaccurate or unreliable information, Your willful failure to update Your Information within seven (7) days of any change, or Your failure to respond for over fifteen (15) days to inquiries by Best concerning the accuracy of contact details associated with the Registered Name Holder's registration shall constitute a material breach of this Agreement and be a basis for, among others, suspension and/or cancellation of the Registered Name registration and the termination of this Agreement.
- By registering or using the Best Services, you shall not distribute malware, abusively operating botnets, phishing, pharming, piracy, trademark or copyright infringement, fraudulent or deceptive practices, counterfeiting or otherwise engage in in any activity contrary to any applicable laws and regulations.
3.3 Use of Your Information.
3.4 ICANN Required Disclosures.
Domain name registration requires sharing the Registrant Information, in whole or in part, with the applicable Registrar Operator, the Registry Operator and with ICANN. As required by ICANN, this information must also be made publicly available by means of WHOIS, and that the Registry Operator may also be required to make this information publicly available by WHOIS. Both Best and the .Best Registry Operator may be required to archive this information with a third-party escrow service. Your consent to and gives permission for all such required disclosures. Further, You represent and warrant that, if Your are providing information about a third party, You have notified the third party of the required disclosures and the purpose for the disclosures and you have obtained the third party's consent to such disclosure. ICANN may establish or modify the guidelines, limits or requirements that relate to the amount and type of information that Best may or must make available to the public or to private entities, and the manner in which such information is made available.
3.5 Domain Registration; No Guarantee; Right to Refuse.
A domain name will be deemed active when the applicable registry accepts your application and activates your domain name or renewal. You agree that, by registration of Your chosen domain name, such registration does not confer immunity from objection to either the registration or use of your domain name. Best makes no guarantees, representations or warranties that your proposed registration request for a domain name, even if suggest by Best, will be accepted by the applicable registry or that it will not infringe third party rights. You acknowledge and agree that the proposed registration request for a domain name(s) submitted by Best to any registry may fail or be rejected by the applicable registry for any number of reasons, including, but not limited to, the fact that your proposed registration request for a domain name was not first in time. You acknowledge and agree that the successful registration will depend upon a number of different factors that Best cannot predict or control. You hereby assume all liability for the domain name you chosen, even if suggested by Best, and acknowledge that in the event that the domain name infringes third party rights or is otherwise prohibited, it may be subject to arbitrary or other legal proceedings even after its registration.
3.6 No Grant of Rights.
THE REGISTRATION OF A DOMAIN NAME DOES NOT PROVIDE YOU WITH ANY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY PROTECTIONS, RIGHTS OR REGISTRATIONS, NOR DOES IT PROVIDE YOU WITH ANY RIGHTS TO ANY PARTICULAR DOMAIN NAME REGISTRATION.
3.7 Right to refuse.
Best, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to refuse to register a chosen domain name, or to delete your chosen domain name within the first thirty (30) calendar days from receipt of your payment for such domain name. In the event we do not register Your chosen domain name or we delete your chosen domain name within such thirty (30) calendar day period, we agree to refund any applicable fee(s) you have paid, however, In the event we delete the registration of a domain name being used in association with spam, illegal or morally objectionable activities, no refund will be issued. You agree that we shall not be liable to you for loss, cost or damage that may result from our refusal to register your chosen domain name, the deletion of your chosen domain name or refusal to register you for other Best service(s).
- EXPIRED DOMAIN NAMES
Your Domain will expire at the end of the applicable registration or renewal term, as applicable. Any renewal of your services with Best is subject to our then current terms and conditions, including, but not limited to, successful completion of any applicable authentication procedure, payment of all applicable service fees at or prior to the time of renewal and the domain name registry's acceptance of your domain name registration.
Should You not renew automatically Your Domain, prior to its expiration date, Your Domain name will be placed on hold, meaning that viewers will no longer be able to get to your Website and your Domain name will be prepared for deletion. You will have to pay an additional fee of 100 Euros to recover your domain after its expiration. After 40 days, Your Domain will be marked for deletion, following which others will be able to buy Your Domain name. You acknowledge and agree that Your right and interest in a domain name ceases upon its expiration, and You agree that we may place our contact information in the WHOIS output for the expired domain name.
- CANCELLATION AND SUSPENSION
You acknowledge and agree that Best and/or the .Best Registry Operator reserve the right to deny, cancel, redirect, suspend or transfer any registration or transaction, or place any domain name(s) on lock, hold or similar status, as either deems necessary, in the unlimited and sole discretion of either Best or the Registry Operator:
- In order to comply with specifications adopted by any industry group generally recognized as authoritative with respect to the Internet (e.g., RFCs);
- In order to correct mistakes made by Best or Registry Operator in connection with the registration of a domain name;
- for the non-payment of fees to Registry Operator;
- In order to to protect against substantial threats to the security and stability of the Registry Operator, Best, their systems and nameservers or the internet;
- In order to ensure compliance with any applicable court orders, laws, government rules or requirements, requests of law enforcement, or any dispute resolution process and Registry Policies;
- In order to ensure compliance with any applicable ICANN rules or regulations;
- In order to avoid any liability, civil or criminal, on the part of Best or Registry Operator, as well as its affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, and employees; and
- Due to a breach of the terms of this Agreement.
Denial, cancelation, redirection, transfer, suspension, lock, hold or similar status does not entitle You for any refund, either in whole or partial.
Service Fees may continue to accrue on suspended accounts and you will continue to remain responsible for the payment of any Service fees that accrue during the period of suspension.
- FEES AND PAYMENT; AUTO RENEWAL
6.1 Payment of Your Fees.
In consideration for the Services you purchased, including but not limited to the domain registration services, you agree to pay Best the applicable Service(s) fees as set forth on the Best App at the time of your purchase of such Services from Best all in accordance with the payment terms as set forth on the Best App.
Unless if explicitly stated otherwise on the Best App, all fees for Domain Registration are due immediately and are non-refundable, including in the event that Your Domain Name is suspended, cancelled or transferred prior to Your current registration period.
You agree to pay all value added, sales and other taxes (other than taxes based on Best income) related to the Services or payments made by you hereunder.
You are solely responsible for the credit card or payment information you provide to the payment provider and you must promptly inform Best of any changes thereto (e.g., change of expiration date or account number). You understand that if you do not maintain up to date and valid credit card information, that Your Domain and other services we provide will not be renewed. This could result in the loss of Your Domain registration and/or, in the case of privacy/proxy or Best SPAM Protection service customers, the possible publication of your personal information in the public WHOIS.
6.2 Auto-Renewal Terms.
In order to ensure that you do not experience any interruption or loss of services, Your Domain and any other service associated thereto (i.e. privacy/proxy/ssl service) are set to automatically renew, by default, according to which, unless you turn-off the auto-renewal option, such Services will automatically renew upon the end of the applicable Domain Service period, for the same term then-currently in place for the Services, and at the then-current price for the Services (which may be higher or lower than the original price for the Services).
To learn how to turn-off the auto-renewal option, please click here:
From Apple : https://support.apple.com/en-in/HT202039
From Google : https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/7018481
Apple and Google will attempt to charge your payment method on file, for the renewal fee within up to 30 days before the expiration date of the Domain and extends the registration for an equivalent period as the original period.
In the event of failure to collect the fees owed by You, we may in our sole discretion (but shall not be obligated to) retry to collect at a later times and/or suspend or cancel Your Domain, without further notice. In the event that Best is unable to charge all fees through your payment method or if Best receives notification of a chargeback, reversal, payment dispute, or is charged a penalty for any fee it previously charged to Registrant’s selected payment method, Best may pursue all available lawful remedies to obtain payment, including immediately suspending or cancelling your Domain Name and any Service provided to you. Automatic Renewal will not be effective until payment is final.
You are solely responsible for ensuring that the payment method You have on file with Apple and Google is current and valid. By entering into this Agreement, You acknowledge the automatic renewal terms of Your Domain as indicated herein and You authorize Best to charge the applicable fees to your authorized method of payment until You cancel the Services or turn-off the auto-renewal.
IT IS HEREBY MADE CLEAR THAT YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ENSURING THE SERVICES ARE RENEWED. BEST SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY IN CONNECTION WITH THE RENEWAL AS DESCRIBED HEREIN, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY FAILURE OR ERRORS IN RENEWING THE SERVICES.
6.3 Promotional Offers.
In the event You are provided with free products with the registration of Your Domain, or registered a Domain in a promotional rate (either free of charge or discounted rate) (collectively, “Promotional Offers”), You acknowledge and agree that such Promotional Offers will only be available with a valid purchase for the term as indicated in the respect offer only, and may be terminated in the event the domain name is deleted, cancelled or otherwise failed to be registered. Renewal of a Promotional Offer will be at the applicable list price.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION
You agree to be bound by all ICANN consensus policies and all policies of any relevant Registry Operator, including the Uniform Rapid Suspension Procedure, the Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution policy (UDRP), along with the UDRP rules and all supplemental rules of any UDRP provider, which are all incorporated herein and made a part of this Agreement by reference. The current version of the ICANN domain name dispute policy may be found at: www.icann.org/dndr/udrp/policy.htm. In the event of any inconsistency between the provisions in this Agreement and those in the applicable Dispute Policy, the provisions of this Agreement shall prevail.
You are aware of the fact that the Dispute Policy may be modified from time to time. If a third party challenges the registration or reservation of Your Domain Name (for instance, if Your Domain name is allegedly identical or confusingly similar to a trademark or has been registered in bad faith), You will be subject to the UDRP’s provisions in effect at the time the third party disputes Registrant’s Registered Name registration.
You agree that in the event a domain name dispute arises with any third party, you will indemnify and hold Best harmless pursuant to the terms and conditions set forth below in this Agreement.
If we are notified that a complaint has been filed with a judicial or administrative or governmental body regarding your Domain Name, we may take whatever action it deems necessary in its sole discretion and without any liability to You regarding modification, assignment or control of Your Domain to comply with the governmental, administrative, or judicial body’s requirements until the dispute is settled. If You or Your Domain name become the subject of litigation, we may deposit control of Your Domain into the registry of the judicial body by supplying a party with a registrar certificate.
- DOMAIN NAME TRANSFERS
The transfer of Domain Names will be governed by the ICANN Transfer Policy.
8.2 Transfer Between Registrars.
- You agree that Best may, but are not obligated to, place Your Domain name registration in a Domain Protect status to prevent unauthorized transfers of your domain name registration, as described on the Website. You acknowledge and agree that in order to transfer a domain name registration that is in a Domain Protect status, you may first have to contact us at https://app.best/contact to remove the domain name registration from Domain Protect status.
- You may not transfer Your Name (i) within 60 days of initial registration; (ii) within 60 days of a transfer; (iii) if there is a dispute regarding the identity of the Domain Name registrant; (iv) if You fail to pay Fees when due; (v) if Your Domain is expired, or if Your Domain is subject to a UDRP lock or is otherwise not permitted under ICANN Polices or applicable law.
- Best may transfer Your Domain Name registered by Best as a reseller with a third party accredited registrar to Best’s accredited registrar, or vice versa, in its sole discretion.
8.3 Transfers between Registrants.
- In order to transfer Your Domain to a third party, Your Domain is required to be eligible for such transfer under the ICANN Transfer Policy.
- You hereby confirm that prior to and as a pre-condition to the transfer of Your Domain Name to a third party, the entity or person to whom the You propose to transfer Your Domain Name (“New Registrant”) must enter into a domain registration agreement in writing with Best. If the New Registrant fails to be bound in a reasonable fashion (as determine by Best in its sole discretion) to the terms and conditions in this Agreement, any such transfer will be null and void. You explicitly authorize Best to act as Your “Designated Agent” (as defined in the Transfer Policy) to approve each “Change of Registrant” (as defined in the Transfer Policy) on Your behalf.
- The transfer of a domain name registration services to a third party, shall not release you in any way from your obligation to comply with all terms and conditions of this Agreement, and you accept liability for harm caused by such third party wrongful use of our domain name registration services.
- You agree that Best may deny any request to transfer a domain name registration that is otherwise capable of transfer to another registrar where you fail to respond appropriately to a transfer confirmation request from Best. Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that pursuant to applicable policies adopted by ICANN related to the transfer of domain names and/or disputes, it is possible for Your Domain to be transferred to another registrar even though the transfer has not actually been approved by you, and you agree that we shall not be liable to you for any such unauthorized transfers. You also acknowledge and agree that we cannot control and shall not be liable to you for the actions of third parties, including but not limited to registry operators, in connection with a domain name transfer, or a reversal of or refusal to reverse a domain name transfer, whether or not the transfer was approved by you.
8.4 ICANN’s Education Materials.
You may find ICANN's education materials for Registrants' Rights and Responsibilities at the following links:
The term of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect as long as You have any domain name registered through Best.
You agree that this Agreement may be modified in order to comply with applicable laws and regulations and/or the terms and conditions set forth by the ICANN and/or the registry administrator of the applicable TLD, as well as any registration rules or policies that may be published from time to time by Best.
In the event You intend to license use of a domain name to a third party You will remain the Registered Name Holder of record and will be responsible for providing your own full contact information and for providing and updating accurate contact information adequate to facilitate timely resolution of any problems that arise in connection with the Domain Name. Upon licensing use of Your Domain according to this provision You accept liability for harm caused by wrongful use of Your Domain, unless you disclose the current contact information provided by the licensee and the identity of the licensee within seven (7) days to a party providing You reasonable evidence of actionable harm.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You agree that Best’s entire liability, and Your exclusive remedy, with respect to the domain registration service provided under this Agreement and any breach of this Agreement is solely limited to the amount You paid for the initial registration of Your Domain. Best, ICANN and the .Best registries shall not be liable for any lost profits, revenues, or data, financial losses or indirect, special, consequential, exemplary, or punitive damages. Because some states and countries do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states, liability is limited to the extent permitted by law.
EXCEPT FOR THE EXPRESS WARRANTIES IN THIS AGREEMENT, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, BEST AND ITS SUPPLIERS DO NOT MAKE ANY OTHER WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT. BEST IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR THE DELETION OF OR FAILURE TO STORE ANY CONTENT AND OTHER COMMUNICATIONS MAINTAINED OR TRANSMITTED THROUGH USE OF THE SERVICE. BEST DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED. THE SERVICES ARE NOT DESIGNED, MANUFACTURED, OR INTENDED FOR HIGH RISK ACTIVITIES
Except as otherwise set forth herein, your rights under this Agreement are not assignable or transferable without Best’s prior written consent. Any attempt by your creditors to obtain an interest in your rights under this Agreement, whether by attachment, levy, garnishment or otherwise, renders this Agreement voidable at our option. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes any of the Services (or portion thereof) without Best’s prior written consent.
14.2 No Waiver.
No waiver of any provision of this Agreement shall be effective unless it is in writing and signed by an authorized representative of Best. The remedies of Best under this Agreement shall be cumulative and not alternative, and the election of one remedy for a breach shall not preclude pursuit of other remedies. The failure of a party, at any time or from time to time, to require performance of any obligations of the other party hereunder shall not affect its right to enforce any provision of this Agreement at a subsequent time, and the waiver of any rights arising out of any breach shall not be construed as a waiver of any rights arising out of any prior or subsequent breach.
14.3 Force Majeure.
Neither party shall be deemed in default hereunder, nor shall it hold the other party responsible for, any cessation, interruption or delay in the performance of its obligations hereunder due to causes beyond the reasonable control of the a party, provided that the party relying upon this section(i) shall have given the other party written notice thereof promptly and, in any event, within five (5) days of discovery thereof and(ii) shall take all steps reasonably necessary under the circumstances to mitigate the effects of the force majeure event upon which such notice is based; provided further, that in the event a force majeure event described in this Section extends for a period in excess of thirty (30) days in the aggregate, Best may immediately terminate this Agreement.
14.4 Severability; Prevailing Provisions.
In the event this Agreement terminates as provided herein, Sections 3 through 10, 13, 14 and 15.6 of this Agreement shall survive such expiration or termination.
14.6 Resolving Disputes; Governing Law.
Best wants to resolve any dispute without a formal lawsuit. Before you file a case, you agree to contact Best and seek to resolve your concerns informally by emailing email@example.com. Best will contact you by email and try to resolve your issue. If Best has not resolved the issue 30 days after receiving your email, either you or Best may initiate a proceeding. You also agree to the following mandatory arbitration provisions:
- We both agree to arbitrate. You and Best agree to resolve any claims relating to these .Best domain registration Service Terms through final and binding arbitration by a single arbitrator, except as set forth under Exceptions to Agreement to Arbitrate below. This includes disputes arising out of or relating to interpretation or application of this “Mandatory Arbitration Provisions” section, including its enforceability, revocability, or validity.
- Opt-out of Agreement to Arbitrate. You can decline this agreement to arbitrate by sending an email to within 5 days of being approved for Your .Best domain registration.
- Arbitration Procedures. We both agree that the International Arbitration Court of the ICC of Paris, (www.iccarbitration.org) will administer the arbitration under its Commercial Arbitration Rules and the Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes. The arbitration will be held in French, in France or any other location we agree to.
- Exceptions to Agreement to Arbitrate. Either you or Best may assert claims, if they qualify, in small claims court in Paris (France). Either party may bring a lawsuit solely for injunctive relief to stop unauthorized use or abuse of Best Services, or intellectual property infringement (for example, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or patent rights) without first engaging in arbitration or the informal dispute-resolution process described above. If the agreement to arbitrate is found not to apply to you or your claim, you agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the French courts in Paris, France to resolve your claim.
- No Class Actions. You may only resolve disputes with us on an individual basis, and may not bring a claim as a plaintiff or a class member in a class, consolidated, or representative action. Class arbitrations, class actions, private attorney general actions, and consolidation with other arbitrations are expressly not allowed. If this specific paragraph is held unenforceable or otherwise void, then the entirety of this “Mandatory Arbitration Provisions” section will be deemed void.
- Governing Law & Jurisdiction. This Agreement shall be governed by, construed under and enforced in all respects solely and exclusively in accordance with the internal substantive laws of France, without respect to its conflict of laws principles.
Any notice, direction or other communication given under this Agreement shall be in writing, in English and given by sending it via e-mail. Best may also provide you notices via Your account at Best. Best’s notice to you will be deemed received and effective within twenty-four (24) hours after it was published or sent by email, unless otherwise indicated in the notice. You agree that any notices required to be given under this Agreement by us to you will be deemed to have been given if delivered in accordance with the account and/or domain name WHOIS information you have provided. Any notice to You will be sent to the e-mail address You provided to Best.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE CONTACT
To get in touch with our Customer Service - please use any of the options listed below, go to the Best contact form which is available at: https://app.best/contact
Appendix A - UDRP.
Submission to UDRP. Registrant agrees to submit to proceedings under ICANN's Uniform Domain Dispute Policy (“UDRP”) ( and comply with the requirements set forth by the registry; these policies are subject to modification;
For the adjudication of disputes concerning or arising from use of the domain name, You shall submit, without prejudice to other potentially applicable jurisdictions, to the jurisdiction of the courts (1) of the Registrant's domicile, and (2) where Best is located, presently Paris, France.
We will respond to all requests, inquiries or concerns within thirty (30) days.