Last Updated on April 11th, 2022.
What does Best certification mean?
The green check certified badge on Best lets people know that your Best account is authentic or that you are the Best official Brand, Business, Celebrity, or Government entity.
Who can be Best certified?
Anyone can be certified.
How does Best certification work?
To be certified, your Best identity needs to be verified by one of our Best agent.
How to apply for verification?
1. Download the Best app,
2. Create your Best account,
3. Subscribe to the Best certification service,
4. Send an email to: certification [at] app.best with a copy of your:
- Valid ID / Passport (for people)
- Trademark Certificate (for a Brand owner)
- Business Registration Certificate (for a Business owner)
Once your identity is verified, your documents will be deleted. No personal data will be stored.
Please allow a maximum of 30 business days to have your account certified and see the green check on your Best account and on all your .Best sites.
How do I know if I am certified?
Look for the green certified badge on your Best profile. All verified accounts have the badge next to their Best username.
How do I know if someone else is verified?
Certified accounts on Best will have a green check next to their display name throughout the app or .Best websites.
How much Best certification cost?
Best certification price may vary depending on regions.
Can a certified badge be removed from my account?
Yes, as part of our policy, certified badges may be automatically removed from inactive subscriptions or incomplete certified accounts.
A complete Best certified account is defined as one with all of the following elements:
- either a verified email address or phone number,
- a profile image,
- either a valid ID, passport, trademark or business registration certificate,
We may also remove the Best certification badge from accounts that are found to be in severe or repeated violation of our Best Terms or Best Guidelines.
- Impersonation or intentionally misleading people by changing your display name or bio
- Violations that result in immediate account suspension
- Repeat violations in posts, including but not limited to: hateful conduct policy, abusive behavior, glorification of violence policy, civic integrity policy, private information policy, or platform manipulation and spam policy
Can I request to remove my certified badge?
It's not currently possible to request that Best remove your certified badge unless you cancel your Best certification subscription.
Customer Service Contact
To get in touch with our Customer Service - please use any of the options listed below, go to the Best contact form which is available at: https://app.best/contact
If you have any questions, concerns or complaints about our Best Terms and our Best Services, you may contact our Office.
We will respond to all requests, inquiries or concerns within thirty (30) days.